Tuxedo MasterCard® Prepaid Card
Contact Customer Care
0871 220 6420
Need help? Call Customer Care
9am-6pm, 7 days a week.
Calls cost 10p per min from BT landlines. Calls from other service providers and Mobiles may vary.
What is a Prepaid Card?
A prepaid card works like a debit or credit card. You can use it for in store and online purchases, you can also use it to withdraw cash from ATMs.
It could be ideal if you don’t have a bank account
If you don’t have a bank account (or credit card), a prepaid card could be a great way to manage your day to day finances. You can:
- Have your wages or salary paid directly onto your card
- Have any benefits paid directly onto your card
- Top up your card with Cash and Cheques
It’s also a safe way to pay for just about anything. In store transactions and cash withdrawals are protected by Chip and PIN.
So, what is it?
A prepaid card looks similar to a credit or debit card, and works in a similar way. With no arranged overdarft facility or credit line available, you only spend what you have loaded onto the card. The main benefits are:
- No Credit Checks – Open to everyone*
- No interest or unexpected bank fees to pay
- Many uses – shop in store, online, by phone or withdraw cash
- It’s Secure* – Chip and PIN protection and has no link to your bank account
- Discreet payments – We don’t issue paper statements, so only you know what you have spent your money on